Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Poinsettias

I visited Kube Pak to select poinsettias for the Christmas season.  What an extraordinary experience.  There is over 1/2 mile of poinsettias of all colors.  My "tour guide" Rob took me around on a golf cart and showed me color after color of beautiful plants of all sizes.

After I chose a few of my first poinsettia Rob and I sleeved the plants and added them to the cart that followed the golf cart from greenhouse to greenhouse.
This year we have selected a few new colors to share that we have taken a fancy to:
Ice Punch

Sonora White Glitter


Winter Blush Marble
Poinsettias are timeless.  The red Prestige or Freedoms are classics, but why not try a fun natural color this year.  Stop by Flowers by Jennie Lynne to pick up a head turning poinsettia.

No comments: